Sunday, June 21, 2009

inversion paperwork

I finally filled out all the paperwork for my wage claim today. It wasn't that difficult but somehow I kept putting it off. It's been more than 30 days since my last paycheck and that's motivation. Now to get it to the office closest to work and the ball will finally be rolling! I told my supervisor at work that I was filing a claim and she's been investigating my payroll. I feel bad for her because it's not her fault but she'll undoubtedly hear it from high above if this thing actually gets investigated.

I did my first exercise in two weeks today. I've been afraid of re-injuring my back so I've laid low and haven't done much of anything. It was so beautiful today and I had so much time on my hand that I just had to get out. My mom and I went over to my sister's place in Manhattan Beach and she visited while I took a bike ride. I went slowly and not that far but the ride lasted 45 minutes and I worked up a sweat.

The best part of it all was using my brother-in-law's inversion table afterwards. You hook you feet into it like on a sit-up bench and then you just lean backwards. It's a strange feeling. You feel like you're going to flip over. But you don't and your spine gets straightened out. It's awesome! My sister Lilia tried it but screamed whenever she started to go back. Some people can't handle the sensation.

Spent much of today trolling for Wilco tix. I am so cheap. Didn't buy them in the first place because I objected to the $12 fees added to each ticket. The first show is tomorrow night and I still don't have anything. I am not worried. I bet people start unloading tix in a big way tomorrow.

No comments: